Your own ultimate Cruise. Departing from Agios Kosmas Marina sailing to the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounio. Discover unique secret spots, small-uninhabited islets and secluded bays all across the coastline of Athens.
“Reach the amazing cape of Athens and the Temple of poseidon”
Service on Board:
- Vessel orientation & Safety briefing
- Complimentary Greek wine, beer and refreshments
- Complimentary Hors d’oeuvres
- Historical narration across the Athenian coastline
- Swimming stops at unique spots only approachable by boat
- Fresh towels and Snorkeling gear are provided FOC
- Enjoy two special Greek family style meals and BBQ prepared on board. Lunch under the Temple of Poseidon and Dinner at a picturesque uninhabited island
- Vessel: Lagoon 400 Sailing Catamaran
- Length overall: 40ft.
- Beam overall:24ft.
- Onboard Capacity: up to 10 guests
- Cruise Type: Round-trip, departing from Athens Olympic Sailing Center
- Trip Duration – Distance: approximately 10 hours – 60 NM
- Cruises per Day: 1 (Morning @ 10am to Sunset)
- Route Customization
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner